Get a Health Quote
Heritage Companies Insurance Marketplace
Looking for insurance not provided by your employer? Heritage Companies offers access to proprietor and individual insurance options, just like an employer-sponsored plan. Individuals can purchase custom options that best fit their insurance needs with our partnership.
Open enrollment dates for the marketplace are from November 1 through December 15, 2021. You can enroll any time with life qualifying events including healthcare coverage, marriage, change of address, and having or adopting a child. You have 60 days from the qualifying event to enroll.
Heritage Individual/Sole Proprietor Insurance Marketplace Options Include:
- Members Health Insurance Exchange – High-deductible, traditional major medical insurance.
- CoreHealth Insurance – Guaranteed acceptance, limited indemnity medical insurance
- SmartRx Insurance – Insurance for both name brand and generic prescriptions
- Short Term Medical – Temporary health insurance for people in between jobs, recent college graduates, season workers, and more.
- Drug Card America – Pharmacy discount program with savings up to 55% on generics and 15% on name-brand prescriptions.
- Comprehensive Accident Medical – Insurance coverage for unexpected accidents or injuries.
- MD Live Telehealth – Contact a board-certified doctor 24/7 over the phone or the internet.
- EyeMed Vision Insurance – Insurance benefits for your annual eye exam, frames, lenses, and contacts.
Start Your Insurance Journey
We use Heritage Companies for our company benefits since 2009 and I would never work with anyone else! Their staff is very knowledgeable. They shop the rates around to give you the best solution for your company. They offer an amazing HR management system for smaller companies which has been a tremendous help to us since we don’t have a full-time HR manager. This company goes above and beyond in customer service!
– Amy Driver, President/CEO of Digital Division